Experience Innovation in Education at AGC
At the Academy for Global Citizenship (AGC), whole child wellness, local and global citizenship, and environmental stewardship are woven into every aspect of the school day. AGC's tours provide an overview of how we build these practices into both our academic and operational models. Join us to learn how AGC is reimagining what's possible in public school!
Each 90 minute tour includes a peek into our classrooms, gardens, and kitchen, with plenty of Q&A. To request a custom tour, complete the survey below.
Explore Whole Child Wellness at AGC Through:
- AGC’s use of the wellness wheel as a framework for culture, curriculum, and operations.
- Classroom yoga and mindfulness
- Balanced schedules and inspiring spaces
Explore Local and Global Citizenship at AGC Through:
- AGC’s two-way immersion Dual Language model
- Community engagement throughout our curriculum
- International collaboration
Explore Sustainability at AGC Through:
- AGC’s organic schoolyard garden, and learning about our demonstration wind turbine, solar energy learning lab, schoolyard chickens and farm-to-school programs that bridge culture, curriculum, and operations
- Sustainable operations, including composting, recycling, and sustainable sourcing
- AGC’s 100% organic school meal program, a pilot program within the city of Chicago’s school food service program.
Tickets for our regular tours are limited to preserve quality. To be added to the waitlist or to be request a customized tour, please complete the form below.* Required